Re: An normal UX for Launchpad

You're quite right handling ctrl-click properly is a feature not a bug.

I was imprecise. I was really describing categories where green does not
mean "opens a js popup and can't be opened in a tab".

Fortunately we have natural experiment data based on each of these cases
occurring in Launchpad previously. As I recall nobody cared much: the bugs
just said that the color was inconsistent, not that this had any
consequences.

When bad js interaction with browser tabs or history loses their input (eg
some +filebug bugs) and then they don't care what color the link was.