Re: Shaping Launchpad's next 18 months

On 15/11/11 02:20, Matthew Revell wrote:
On Thursday at 16.00 UTC we're having the first Launchpad stakeholder
meeting in close to one year.

I've asked our stakeholders to consult the teams they represent and to
come back with the features they want to see from Launchpad over the
next 18 months.

There's room on the roadmap for the features and other work that we
want to see in Launchpad, so I also want to know what you, as
Launchpad developers, would like to see in Launchpad's near future.

Cheers.

My vision for Launchpad's UX over the next 18 months includes:
- Dashboards
- Notifications in Launchpad (see my proposal email to the list today, related to dashboards)
- Activity streams (related to dashboards)
- Profiles redesign (in response to dashboards and activity streams)
- Sub-domain removal
- Rebrand/redesign
- Sub navigation cleanup
- Code browsing integration and cleanup/redesign

Cheers,

Huw