Re: Shaping Launchpad's next 18 months

With just a more experience with github lately, I'll join the chorus of (1) a wiki (like wikkid) plus (2) markup rendering for project home pages.  It really makes a difference for users of a project to immediately see nicely formatted descriptions and documentation.  These might not affect the people directly building Ubuntu, but I think they will affect the people building *for* Ubuntu.

Gary