Re: Shaping Launchpad's next 18 months

One other thing I would like to do in the next 18 months is to add a
"merge it" button on merge proposals.  It is a bit ridiculous people
have to pull down the source to do it, in the common case where they
don't want or need to do anything but the automatic merge, and this
seems to be fairly common for package branches.

There is a bunch of stuff around automatically testing things before
merge (merge queues, tarmac, etc) but in some ways it seems the
easiest place to start is for branches where no special policy is
needed: just an authorized person does the move.

Also, I would like some UI love on the whole bug/branch/mp linkup:
making a proposal takes several round trips and several clicks too
many.