Re: Bug list ordering

On 15/11/2011, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree with a lot of what's been said and I think it's great that
> we're going to improve this.

The added notes from Martin Pool covers my wishlist pretty well also.

> Across Launchpad generally closed bugs are very hard to find, but
> recently closed bugs are often very interesting.

This is very true. The path from reading a new bug that sounds
familiar to marking it as a duplicate has a lot more steps than I'd
like. By clicks it's: bug page, project bugs, search for error, if
nothing then advanced search, tick 'Fix Released', search for error,
if nothing useful maybe go back and also untick hide duplicates (and
get very confused by the output table), or try a different project...

Martin