where is python-apt 0.7.94.2ubuntu6.4 ?

Trying to update my lucid lxc container..:

:!sudo apt-get install launchpad-dependencies
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  launchpad-dependencies: Depends: python-apt (>= 0.7.94.2ubuntu6.4)
but 0.7.94.2ubuntu6 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

:!sudo apt-get install python-apt=0.7.94.2ubuntu6.4
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Version '0.7.94.2ubuntu6.4' for 'python-apt' was not found

shell returned 100

I'm currently chasing down a production regression, so not going to
yak shave just this second - but I'm going to speculate that it was
built into the PPA, but not for lucid.

If that speculation is correct - please remember as we run on lucid,
*every* package we build into the PPA needs to be done, identically,
for lucid - which probably means build on lucid and copy forwards,
without exception. Otherwise developers cannot reproduce the
production environment, which is a critical facility for them.

-Rob

Follow ups