Re: Developing interactive mockups for new features

Hi all

Thanks for the great input on this thread. Purple discussed things a
little on our standup this morning. As stated in the thread:

- ec2 demo would be our preferred way to deploy things that need zope
and other such LP infrastructure
- as per the disclosure mockups done so far, using YUI and Launchpad's
YUI components works fine for many types of demos which may be required
- mustache and html5 local storage are great options to use for mockups
which don't require an app server but still need to persist some model
data etc