Re: Update on the custom bug listings beta

Hi,

Some more news from that front:

* The beta will be temporarily disabled to permit us to deploy more
changes to Launchpad. We should turn the beta on again, once we have
fixes for recently introduced bugs.

* We are adding one more week to the feature to polish all issues found
in the past 4 days. This means that the Orange squad will transition to
maintenance on Dec 12th, at the same time that Yellow starts with
parallelizing the test suite.

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste