Re: Disclosure project checkpoint meeting notes 2011-11-30

On 01/12/11 04:38, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
>   * [huwshimi] Should we change the bug tags to look like these new tags?

Generally tags are concerned with the taxonomy of an object. They
usually don't provide or affect the functionality other than grouping
things. In this case the privacy and security "tags" have quite
important implications in functionality.

While I do think it might be nice to do something visually to our bug
tags I think we should be careful not to emphasise the similarity to our
disclosure "tags". While "tags" might be a good way for us to understand
the underlying model, it probably shouldn't be emphasised too strongly.