Re: Changes to Launchpad PPA for refactor-cron-germinate

On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:

> On 11-12-08 08:09 AM, Gary Poster wrote:

>>> Actually, poolie changed ec2 to autoupgrade recently.
>>
>> Wasn't that undone because it led ec2 to bless code that failed on buildbot?
>>

> It wasn't. I suggested we undo it, but Robert and Martin said that this
> only change the place where it's possible to make a mistake.
>
> If the same mistake happens again though, I'll personally disable it :-)

My understanding is that it is happening now, in reverse.  Benji (and Francesco?) both report a buildd error in ec2 and locally on trunk after they update the package.  This is not failing on buildbot, presumably because the package is not updated there yet.  Benji, could you confirm or deny?

Gary