Re: Need product input on bug #896539

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now, the question is do we want to introduce 'bug task age' in addition
> to 'bug age' in the list of supported options. (It's trivial to do, but
> it might be confusing to users, because our bug data model is complex.)

Abstractions leak. If exposing our data model confuses users, that
suggests there is something wrong with the data model :)

Perhaps we should be dropping the field instead (still audit for it,
but not model it).

That said, personally, I think 'task age' (not 'bug task age') is
clearly different to 'bug age'. In the context of the IssueTracker
discussions, I think tasks have a room for greater prominence.

-Rob