DB rollouts

Hi folks,

Several db-devel branches are ready for deployment. We'd better catch up before everyone's away for holidays!

Stuart, any chance you could request the appropriate rollouts for these? Besides being on vacation and having some offline places to go to, I'm not sure I'd get the requests right. Here's a summary, from oldest to newest:

stub
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-stable/revision/11209
[r=stub][no-qa] New database baseline
→ Re-bases the database patches; shouldn't involve any patching at all AFAICS.

jelmer
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-stable/revision/11215
[r=stub][bug=891928] Allow the deb_version_template field in sourcepackagerecipedata to be NULL.
http://launchpad.net/bugs/891928
→ Drops a NOT NULL constraint.  Sounds very hot-patchable.

stub
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-stable/revision/11219
[r=stub][no-qa] LaunchpadDatabase* should not end up in sampledata
→ Affects the Makefile, but not the database as such.

jtv
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-stable/revision/11224
[r=lifeless, stub][bug=849683] NOT NULL constraints on {Binary, Source}PackagePublishingHistory.{binary, source}packagename.
http://launchpad.net/bugs/849683
→ Took 8 seconds on staging.

Thanks,

Jeroen