Re: timelines at your fingertips

On 2011-12-15 07:00, Martin Pool wrote:
I have a change now on qas, for
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/886996>  that makes the "%d requests
in %f seconds" control at the top of the page clickable (for
developers) to show you what the actual requests were, at the bottom
of the page.  I hope this will be useful in understanding what's going
on in pages that you are testing on qas, or on pages that are kinda
slow but not yet timing out.  We can do more with it future.  Let me
know how it goes for you.

Fantastic, thank you!

At first I didn't even notice that it worked, because the added text was below the visible page. But after that, it took only a glance to spot a >1s optimization opportunity on an important page. Very useful.

Jeroen