Re: upgrade today got me bzr 2.5 and broken ec2 land

Am 19/12/11 17:32, schrieb Richard Harding:
> This is just a heads up. I ran a system apt-get upgrade this morning and
> after some other side issues (I think, still working through) I ended up
> with a broken ec2 land call with the following traceback:
>
> https://pastebin.canonical.com/57375/
>
> It was noticed that it was bzr 2.5. I removed the daily ppa, removed bzr
> and python-bzrlib. After a reinstall things are working again with bzr
> 2.4.2.
>
> This is on an Oneiric system.
>
> I had a couple of issues and had to run the install a couple of times, so I
> could have done something completely wrong this morning, but in case anyone
> else sees it make sure to check your bzr version.

This is actually an incompatibility between a newer version of bzr-pqm
and the version of bzr that is in the launchpad tree. bzr-pqm has
specific behaviour for bzr 2.5, but that won't work for the bzr 2.5 beta
that is in the Launchpad tree at the moment.

This should be resolved once lp:~jelmer/launchpad/bzr-r6374 lands.

Cheers,

Jelmer