Re: Fwd: [Launchpad-users] Request from Leo's owner to fix the leo-editor trunk (or trunk2) branch

On 12/22/2011 11:43 AM, Gary Poster wrote:
> Anyone (Aaron?) have any ideas on what we can do to help them?
>
> Gary

Some details might be missing because the I think the fix is obvious.

As the owner of a series branch I have mistakenly committed files and
pushed to lp. I uncommitted, then reverted the changes locally, the
pushed the branch using the overwrite option. The file is not in the
revision history. Eg.

lp:gdp
maps the to current series, which has the my branch
lp:~sinzui/gdp/trunk
I have a local copy, but I could have pulled it back down
cd trunk
bzr uncommit
bzr revert
bzr push --overwrite

Several uncommits and reverts may be needed to pop the stack.

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui