Re: Status of custom bug listings launch

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Matthew Revell
<matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't want to delay this feature any more than we have to but I also
> don't want to push out a feature that has some fixable yet rough
> design edges. I'm not requesting that we keep Orange on the feature
> any longer than we need to to get the criticals fixed. I believe Huw
> can fix the remaining layout issues.
>
> 1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/912178

Abel is working on the OOPS above, and trying to get a fix as soon as
he can.  I think we should hold releasing to everyone until this OOPS
is fixed, but I don't think we need to hold release on the minor UI
tweaks from Huw.

Cheers,
deryck

--