Status of custom bug listings launch

Howdy,

On the announcement side, we're pretty much ready to go.

However, we have two other issues. Rob reported an oops occurring on
bug search. If you can get past the timeouts we're suffering at the
moment, you'll see the OOPS. I reported bug #912178 [1].

I've spoken to Huw and he hadn't spotted Deryck's bug comment about
fixing bug 907765 [2]. Huw is uncertain how he'll fix that but he's
turning his full attention to it tomorrow. I've asked him to put
together a plan for fixing up any remaining design problems, so long
as that plan can be implemented in a day. Huw and I will go over Huw's
plan in Budapest, with the aim of implementing them there.

Once the OOPS is fixed, we could release the feature. However, two
things cause me to pause:

 * The general bug timeouts we're experiencing would poison the launch a little.
 * The wrapping issue is probably easily fixed, once Huw's thought
about it, but it'll be next week before that's rolled out.

I don't want to delay this feature any more than we have to but I also
don't want to push out a feature that has some fixable yet rough
design edges. I'm not requesting that we keep Orange on the feature
any longer than we need to to get the criticals fixed. I believe Huw
can fix the remaining layout issues.

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/912178
2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/907765

--