Problems applying db patches in qastaging

Hi Stuart,

Something went wrong while applying db patches in qastaging, see
https://pastebin.canonical.com/58178/
It complains about *branch_nick* column not existing in
*launchpaddatabaserevision* table, which is weird.
The same patches are correctly applied in production (the patch was
applied last week).
I am asking your help because this problem (a missing *milestonetag*
table in qastaging) means we cannot qa, so we are blocking production
deployment.
I have cc'ed launchpad-dev because I'd like to know if the revisions we
are blocking need to be deployed asap.  If so, let us know, and we will
revert the changes.

Many thanks,

--
Francesco Banconi