Re: Finishing YUI combo loader TODO

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Deryck Hodge wrote:

> Hi, Rick, Steve, Ian (and lp devs),

> 4. Fix convoy itself
>
>  * Walk directory paths (i.e. the fix to supply revno path in URL)
>     -- keep +combo URL fragment (per wgrant)
>  * Handle missing requires statement

I've MP'd a branch that adds the directory path support to convoy.
lp:~rharding/convoy/route_with_paths

I'd suggest we use this combined with our packaging work done to put up
into the joint repo. Steve, would you like me to push this up to the
Canonical team?

As for the second part, in talking with Rockstar, there's not a lot of
interest in fixing the missing requires at the moment. The long term goal
is more to get a Node.js based loader that's faster and don't require an
external library (pyjsparsing) to fix the bug.

It's not killer either way since we know and can check that you have the
requires as part of the build step.

--

Rick Harding

Launchpad Developer