Re: Update - running Launchpad tests on canonistack

On 03/02/12 20:30, Ian Booth wrote:
> [snip]
> Quick look at the failures:
>
> 1. test_generateConfig
>
> Failure due to running on oneric, extra line of text in output:
> SHA512: fb8dc6eab7c520e.......
>
> Simply need to update the test for version > lucid

As I mentioned earlier, this is due to the new version of
apt-ftparchive. Historically we've just lived with this until the
upgrade, or ellipsised the relevant section.

> 2. testLZMADebUpload
>
> Not sure, didn't look very hard
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/var/launchpad/test/lib/lp/archiveuploader/tests/test_uploadprocessor.py",
> line 1428, in testLZMADebUpload
>     % queue_items.count())
> AssertionError: 0 != 1: Expected one 'bar' item in the queue, actually
> got 0.
>
> Fails on Python 2.7 as well.

Install lzma. oneiric's dpkg no longer depends on it, as it's largely
deprecated in favour of xz.

> 3. TestMListSync failures
>
> All the same root cause - a Python / egg version incompatibility. Tests
> run with Python 2.6

Not sure about this one.