Re: Update - running Launchpad tests on canonistack

#!/bin/sh
set -e
echo '127.0.0.1 ubuntu' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null
. /etc/lsb-release
sudo apt-add-repository "deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ ${DISTRIB_CODENAME} multiverse"
sudo apt-get install bzr --yes
bzr init-repo launchpad
bzr branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/stable launchpad/stable
 cd launchpad/stable
utilities/rocketfuel-setup --no-workspace
bzr branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad/lp-source-dependencies/trunk/ download-cache
utilities/update-sourcecode
utilities/launchpad-database-setup ubuntu
make schema
sudo make install