Re: Update - running Launchpad tests on canonistack

On 4 February 2012 09:53, Elliot Murphy <elliot.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nice to see this moving along! I'd love to see juju used going forward if at
> all possible. If there are bugs in OpenStack or juju that prevent this I can
> help with getting people assigned to fix them.

The Yellow Squad has been doing quite a lot of Juju work as part of
the parallel testing story, and (though I'm probably stretching my
neck out a bit here) I don't think it'd be hard at all to create a
Juju charm for Launchpad testing. Something like:

 $ # Assuming that Canonistack is the default Juju environment
 $ juju bootstrap
 $ juju deploy launchpad-testing
 $ juju set launchpad-testing source-branch=lp:~foo/launchpad/branch

(Which we could probably wrap up into a utilities/juju script in the LP tree).

The work we've been doing one setuplxc makes this (I think) very
doable, though I'm sure that Gary, Brad, Benji and Francesco will
point out the things I've forgotten here...

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb