Re: Plan to migrate Blueprint work items from whiteboards

On 12-02-03 02:28 PM, Guilherme Salgado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, we had a chat with Matt earlier this week and while we work on the
> user-testing for the team-based report we'd like to present our plan to
> migrate the work items from the whiteboard to the new table. This is
> roughly how we see this happening:

Hi Salgado,

It's great to see you and Linaro contribute this to Launchpad.

I don't think Matt raised that already with you, but there is a new
policy under discussion that might have an impact on that project:
https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/MaintenanceCosts

This will clearly add to the maintenance costs of Launchpad (it's one of
the primary benefit to Linaro, so that more of the work-item tracker is
maintained in Launchpad instead of your own tools). Can you investigate
the possibility of offsetting some maintenance costs elsewhere so that
overall this new feature becomes a neutral addition to our maintenance
burden?

Let me know if that's possible.

Cheers

--