Re: disclosure mockups 1.4 is available for testing

Thanks so much for all your work on this Curtis. Let's catch up
tomorrow to go over the user stories and the tasks we want to set for
the testing. I've had an excellent response from volunteers, so we
have lots of potential people to work with on this.

My Best,

Dan