Re: disabling longpoll

We've spent time developing it and it provides very much wanted
functionality. I do hope that "disable" doesn't mean turn it off and
delete in a few months once everyone forgets about it. There's already a
large sunk cost in getting it this far, how much work is required to get
it over the line? Is that something the maintenance squad could pick up?