Re: Where should we announce the BP work-item changes?

Hey,

On 28 February 2012 17:32, Guilherme Salgado
<guilherme.salgado@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The two final pieces needed to have BP work items as first class objects
> as well as to migrate the existing ones from the whiteboards are now up
> for review and we're hoping to have them deployed this week, so I'd like
> to discuss the announcement for that.
>
> Even though the user interface will be pretty much the same, there will
> be a separate field where work items are to be entered so I think we
> should reach out to our users and let them know about it. Teams running
> their own instance of launchpad-work-items-tracker will also need to
> update their instance to read work items from the new field instead of
> the whiteboard[1].
>
> I'm thinking that we should announce it at least to the Ubuntu community
> (although I'm not sure what's the most appropriate forum for that) and
> to work-items-tracker-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Can you think of
> other places where we should announce this as well?

I think Laura can help us find some good places to announce it to the
Ubuntu community. Other than that, it'll go on the LP blog so it'll be
on Planet Ubuntu. We can also put in on the Launchpad Twitter feed.

--
Matthew Revell
Launchpad Product Manager

https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell