Blueprints with work items that cannot be migrated

Hi,

We ran the workitem-migration script on staging and here's the list of
BPs it can't migrate without user intervention.

A total of 188 BPs had work-items targeted to invalid milestones:

  http://paste.ubuntu.com/870045/

And 93 had invalid statuses/assignees:

  http://paste.ubuntu.com/870043/

Notice that in the pastes above I only included the ones created after
2011-01-01 as it's very likely nobody will care about the ones created
before that.  If they do care, the next time they go there to edit the
work items there will be a warning (shown when you edit the whiteboard)
stating that work-items no longer belong on the whiteboard so they'll
have a chance to migrate/fix them.

Given the new warning shown when people edit the whiteboard and the fact
that it's trivial to migrate work items from the whiteboard manually[1],
I'm thinking it's probably ok to email the assignees/owners of those
non-migrated BPs after we run the migration script on production. Doing
so on the script itself would require infrastructure to keep track of
the BPs for which we've sent notifications already (as the script will
run continuously for a few days/weeks before we shut it down completely).

Does anybody have concerns with that, or any other ideas?

[1] just copy from one text area to another, save, get an error because
something's wrong with them, fix the errors and save -- all in a single
page with no full-page reloads

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>