New user research process

Hello all,

Dan has written the beginnings of a new process for user research:

  https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/ResearchProcess

This covers most of what we do during the design of a new feature's
user experience. I'll help Dan merge in the process document I was
using previously and we'll also expand it to cover a wider set of user
research tasks.

The big thing I'd love to see come out of this process is that it
becomes very easy to agree on what changes should result from a round
of user testing. To support that, Dan will be using a standard format
for presenting his results and recommendations.

Cheers.

--
Matthew Revell
Launchpad Product Manager