New disclosure mockup - sharing picker

Hi

Purple has been trying to decide the best way to finish the sharing
picker and allow people to select one of the 3 sharing permissions for
each information type rather than just All/Nothing using a checkbox. So
I've started some mockups.

There's a new version of the disclosure mockup pushed to lp and running
at http://people.canonical.com/~ianb/disclosure

I've updated the original mockup codebase to make it work with our post
Budapest javascript, reworked the sharing table to resemble and operate
like what's on qastaging, and integrated in a modified version of the
sharing picker.

The sharing picker has had some surgery to remove the checkboxes and
allow selection of a one of the sharing permissions for each information
type. The current version that's up now uses radio buttons, with hover
text for each showing a description of what the All/Some/Nothing means.

Another alternative is a lozenge widget - there's a yui3 gallery which
appears to contain a starting point for implementing such a widget. I
haven't done that yet. We need to decide if we want to use 3rd party
code (assuming the licence is ok). And perhaps the radio buttons may be ok?

Another option is to use the ChoiceSource popup widgets which are used
to render the permissions in the table itself. This would provide
consistency I guess. But I think we prefer to see the available choices
and avoid a popup.

Thoughts?

Follow ups