upgrading zope eggs

Hi Gary, et al.

On 03/30/2012 11:39 AM, Gary Poster wrote:
>  * We are far behind on zope eggs.  Catching up will be expensive, and
> it is difficult to be motivated given the low activity/participation of
> that project.

I am interested in updating to the newest formlib which I believe fixes
form element ids to comply with CSS.

Purple squad lost a few days of development learning why lucid's
html5-browser failed a test that passed on our machines. We stopped the
line to resolve the failure since my experience in the past was that our
pimped out desktops were often passing pages that were genuinely broken.
Newer browser have better error recovery. Indeed we discovered that the
older libraries were dying on a non-unique form id. The fix was easy,
but the failing test caught the issue more by accident than by design.

Since formlib does not make valid CSS ids, we often search for a
collection and take the first one instead of search for an id; we use
    Y.one('[id="field.testfield"]');
instead of
    Y.one('#field-testfield');
And we just hope that it is unique.