BugTaskFlat searching enabled for ~launchpad

Hi everyone,

I've just enabled the new BugTaskFlat-based bug search for ~launchpad on
production, in order to test the new search schema for fixing bug
#950502. There should be just one minor functional change: you'll no
longer be able to see a private bug if you're assigned to it but not
subscribed.

However, I expect some performance teething issues. The big problems
will come from the new table not being kept in DB cache (because only a
tiny fraction of users are requesting it right now), and will go away
once it's turned on for everybody. But there will probably be some more
indices required -- I'll be watching timeouts in the coming days to
identify required changes.

So you'll probably see more timeouts than usual. If it doesn't become
fast within a refresh or two, poke me and I'll work out what's up. If
something goes really wrong (eg. there's a new non-timeout OOPS, or a
persistent timeout that's blocking things), the old behaviour can be
regained immediately by disabling the bugs.bugtaskflat.search.enabled
feature flag.

Thanks,
William.