warning: latest convoy package breaks lp updates today

Heads up, there appears to be an issue of missing .py files in the latest
convoy packages from last night (4/24). If you update you'll get build
failures because convoy.meta isn't available to assist in building the JS
files in the proper build directory.

I don't see a good way to tell what was changed in the recipe, but if
anyone can see anything obviously wrong I'd love to learn what's broken to
assist in fixing it.

https://code.launchpad.net/~launchpad/+recipe/launchpad-convoy

Otherwise I'll make sure to ping Steve in his morning and attempt to get it
updated asap.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the trouble if you've updated and
hit this.

--

Rick Harding

Launchpad Developer