Re: combo loader enabled for ~launchpad

Also, don't forget to configure Apache if you haven't already done so:

 Install libapache2-mod-wsgi.
 In an up-to-date tree, run 'sudo make copy-apache-config reload-apache'

Early next week sample data will be updated to turn on the combo loader
for devel by default so you can skip the feature flag step below and
just ensure your Apache is correctly configured if you wish. After the
sample data change lands, the feature flag will be activate next time
you run 'make schema'.