Re: can't log in; can't file bugs by mail

On 24/05/12 09:20, Martin Pool wrote:
> I can't log in to Launchpad's web ui because of the (maybe 2fa
> related?) bug mentioned below; I also can't report bugs by mail,
> perhaps because lp doesn't like Google's nbsp in leading whitespace.
> (There might be a bug for that already.)

The login issue is an SSO problem, not a Launchpad one. It's probable
that your setting to force 2FA is now breaking because 2FA is only
enabled for ~canonical. File a support request at
https://forms.canonical.com/lp-login-support/.

The email bug is not really a bug... your spacing doesn't appear to
comply with the documented format. I don't know if that's Gmail's fault
or what.