From:  <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 May 2012 09:15
Subject: Submit Request Failure
To: mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An error occurred while processing a mail you sent to Launchpad's email
interface.

Error message:

You didn't specify the project, distribution, or package that the bug is
about.

To do this, include a line that starts with a blank space, then the word
'affects', then the Launchpad ID of the project or distribution, then
(if it's a package) a slash and the name of the package.

For example, reporting a bug on an upstream project:

 affects bzr

Reporting a bug on a distribution:

 affects ubuntu

Reporting a bug on a distribution source package:

 affects ubuntu/firefox

--
For more information about using Launchpad by e-mail, see
https://help.launchpad.net/EmailInterface