Database patch problems

Hello,

I'm trying to follow the database patch process[1] to rename
Archive.commercial to Archive.suppress_subscription_notifications. I
hit problems when I get to 'make newsampledata'.

First, I get a lot of spew: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1028563/. It's
mostly of the form:
  pg_dump: NOTICE: there are circular foreign-key constraints among
these table(s):
  pg_dump:   bug
  pg_dump: You may not be able to restore the dump without using
--disable-  triggers or temporarily dropping the constraints.
  pg_dump: Consider using a full dump instead of a --data-only dump to
avoid this problem.

Can I safely ignore these?

Second, if I run 'make newsampledata' straight off db-devel after
running 'make schema', I get changes to the sample data for
ArchivePermission and SourcePackagePublishingHistory.

The ArchivePermission changes seem to be due to a new column, 'pocket'
on that table. I cannot make sense of the SPPH changes.

My understanding is that 'make newsampledata' without any db patches
after a 'make schema' should result in 0 changes, and thus that
something went wrong before I started my branch.

I'm unclear how I should proceed, since I need to include sample data
changes in my database patch, but these changes are not related.

Any help much appreciated,
jml

[1] https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/DatabaseSchemaChangesProcess;
I've made edits, but I don't think they've changed the actual
instructions, just how they're presented.

Follow ups