accessing old OOPSes

The new OOPS server is fully commissioned now; all canonical staff
have access to it, and launchpadders can get access to its django
admin UI via https://oops.canonical.com/auth/login.

The old oops service - lp-oops.canonical.com is still around, but will
shortly stop receiving OOPses. We're planning on keeping it around
indefinitely for now, though its relevance will decay fairly quickly
except for older OOPSes - we haven't, and have no plans to, migrated
content from it to the new system. If you need to access an old OOPS -
one that gets a 404 in the new system - just add lp- to the start of
the URL for it, and it should all just work.

Cheers,
Rob