Obsolete (?) stuff in utilities

Looking through utilities, I wonder whether the following bits are
removable:

  utilities/mlist_no_bounce.py
    Migration script for bug 363217, which was fixed in 2009.  Hasn't
    this been run on all existing lists by now?

  utilities/pgrestore.py
    Says "This script should become unnecessary when we are running
    PostgreSQL 8".  (But are there webops-y things that still assume its
    presence and would need to be converted to something else?)

  utilities/tcpwatch/
    Not referenced anywhere else.  A slightly more recent version is
    packaged as tcpwatch-httpproxy if you want it; I don't see why this
    needs to be in the Launchpad tree.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Follow ups