Re: Buildout download cache and egg directories.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Benji York <benji.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A recent python-pgbouncer merge proposal triggered a discussion about
> whether or not we should continue to use a bit of configuration in the
> Launchpad Team's non-Launchpad-itself projects.
>
> The MP comments are short and good, so please consider them included
> here by reference:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~benji/python-pgbouncer/buildout-fixes-and-tweaks/+merge/119188#conversation

It seems to make a lot of sense to specify the shared cache locations
once in a config file than specifying it for each and every checkout
using symlinks.

What other features of buildout are lurking in there to make our lives easier?

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>