So you want to write some JS tests...

tl;dr
There are template files in tree and updated documentation on writing JS
tests.

https://dev.launchpad.net/JavascriptUnitTesting
standard_test_template.html
standard_test_template.js

Just a heads up, in order to get the JS tests to run on YUI 3.5.1 on
buildbot I had to update all of the JS tests to use our testrunner.js
module. The way JS tests are to be setup is provided by sample templates in
the root of the project tree. Use these to create your test files please.

I spent a few minutes updating the JS unit testing docs linked above so
take a sec to make sure they make sense. If not, let me know and I'll try
to clarify.

If you submit tests that are showing JS Timeout from EC2 or buildbot it
might be due to the way the tests are setup to run.

--

Rick Harding

Launchpad Developer
https://launchpad.net/~rharding