DB review process - time to change?

So, as some of you may be aware, I'm leaving Canonical soon, which
will leave LP with just one DB reviewer - Stuart.

This is fine, except for the bus factor of one.

Stuart and I, and Francis and I have briefly discussed this, and we
think the time has come to make DB reviews the same as regular code
reviews.

That is:
 - anyone in the LP code reviewers teams can become a DB patch reviewer
 - joining the club requires signoff from an existing member of the club
 - and they can self review per the self-review policy [in fact, all
review policies will apply]

Assuming noone holds a contrary opinion that this shouldn't happen,
this can take effect soon - say Monday. I'll make appropriate doc
changes then.

-Rob

Follow ups