Re: Considering change of Architecture: all builders for next release cycle

Would now also be a good time to look through the archive and assess the
various arch:all packages that do not explicitly declare themselves as
Multi-Arch:foreign (and thus not installable as dependencies of foreign
architecture packages?)  Is there a reason for any such arch:all package to
not declare this field at this point?