Launchpad now works on Ubuntu 20.04

As of the end of last week, Launchpad's test suite passes on Ubuntu
20.04 (it previously only passed on 16.04 and 18.04), and we hope to
begin the process of upgrading our various deployed environments soon.

Once all our production systems are on 20.04, I expect we'll drop
support for older Ubuntu series not long afterwards; this would allow us
to assume Python >= 3.8 rather than >= 3.5, which would give us some
significant benefits, especially around things like type annotations and
path handling.  So, if you have a local deployment of Launchpad, please
consider upgrading it to Ubuntu 20.04 soon.

(Why not Ubuntu 22.04?  I don't expect that to be too hard in itself,
but supporting 16.04 and 22.04 at the same time is too difficult for us,
because among our many dependencies there are some important ones for
which there's no version that works on both Python 3.5 and 3.10.  It
will be much easier to get up to 20.04, drop support for older versions,
and then add support for 22.04.)

--
Colin Watson (he/him)                           [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]