Rust client library for Launchpad

Hi,

I've been working on a Rust client library for Launchpad, which is now
available at https://crates.io/crates/launchpadlib

The library parses the WADL and generates Rust code for the
resources and methods based on that. It's a bit rough around the edges, but works
well enough to be useful. It supports both anonymous and OAuth 1 access.

I did find a couple of issues with the WADL, for which I've filed
bugs:

 * pad.lv/2039872: claims team_owner_link is required on person-full but doesn't provide it
 * pad.lv/2039805: status attribute on <representation> rather than <response>
 * pad.lv/2039670: missing types for params

You can see a basic example here:
https://github.com/jelmer/launchpadlib-rs/blob/main/examples/get-person.rs

Documentation (mostly generated from the WADL) is available at https://docs.rs/launchpadlib

The github repository can be found at https://github.com/jelmer/launchpadlib-rs

(I originally planned to publish it on Launchpad, but Launchpad doesn't allow
that project name for some reason.)

Cheers,

Jelmer