Re: [Merge] lp:~jelmer/meta-lp-deps/chardet-dep into lp:meta-lp-deps

Review: Needs Information
If python-debian requires python-chardet, it ought to depend on it, in which case we don't need to?

The ${misc:Depends} thing is OK, I suppose, given that it'll almost certainly expand to nothing at all anyway. Personally I'd have left it out, and ignored the lintian warning, which doesn't make much sense for a pure metapackage.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/meta-lp-deps/chardet-dep/+merge/31260
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jelmer/meta-lp-deps/chardet-dep into lp:meta-lp-deps.