Re: [Merge] lp:~jelmer/meta-lp-deps/chardet-dep into lp:meta-lp-deps

On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 10:54 +0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Review: Needs Information
> If python-debian requires python-chardet, it ought to depend on it, in which case we don't need to?
It does depend on it, but only newer versions.

launchpad-dependencies is also what gets deployed on the PQM, and PQM
needs those dependencies installed so it can run the python-debian
testsuite.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/meta-lp-deps/chardet-dep/+merge/31260
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jelmer/meta-lp-deps/chardet-dep into lp:meta-lp-deps.