[Merge] lp:~stevenk/launchpad/move-ifp-from-idistroseries into lp:launchpad/devel

The proposal to merge lp:~stevenk/launchpad/move-ifp-from-idistroseries into lp:launchpad/devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch shifts IDistroSeries.initialiseFromParent() out into its own seperate class, since it has nothing to do distroseries in general, and as a basis for future work.

I had a few pre-implementation chats with Julian about it, who mentioned it would be nice to drop the cursor() usage from the script, and generally clean up i-f-p, by moving the functions from the script into the new class, and to not behave badly and assert() on error.

Running tests:

bin/test -vv -t test_uploadprocessor -t distroseries.txt -t initialise-from-parent.txt -t soyuz-set-of-uploads.txt

Lint: I cleaned up the majority of the lint warnings.

Blood Type: Don't know, and blame jtv for this bit. :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/move-ifp-from-idistroseries/+merge/31520
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stevenk/launchpad/move-ifp-from-idistroseries into lp:launchpad/devel.