[Merge] lp:~stub/launchpad/cronscripts into lp:launchpad/devel

Stuart Bishop has proposed merging lp:~stub/launchpad/cronscripts into lp:launchpad/devel.

Requested reviews:
  Launchpad code reviewers (launchpad-reviewers)

The cronscript control file will be more useful if it can exist in one location rather than a separate copy on the dozen or so servers we run cronscripts on. So lets not use a filesystem path and instead use a URL. We can always use file: urls if we do want to use the local file system, which is how the tests work.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/cronscripts/+merge/35279
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stub/launchpad/cronscripts into lp:launchpad/devel.