Re: [Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/templates-listing into lp:launchpad/devel

Okay, I tried it locally.  I hadn't thought of the HTML comment as a "field" before, hence my confusion.

At any rate, using "wget" to eliminate as many extraneous factors as I could, the code I present here was more than twice as fast as the code we have in devel for about 1,400 templates.  When I increased the number of templates by another 1,000, my version came closer to 3× as fast as devel.  I think that's worthwhile.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/templates-listing/+merge/35185
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/templates-listing into lp:launchpad/devel.