[Merge] lp:~jtv/launchpad/536819-display into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/launchpad/536819-display into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

= Bug 536819: Display =

This completes the current bout of moving the translation templates builds over to the latest buildfarm data model.  It produces a simple UI page for TranslationTemplatesBuild.

Unfortunately the buildfarm is still between models.  The next problem we face is tying the new TranslationTemplatesBuild objects to the old Job/BuildQueue/BranchJob/TranslationTemplatesBuildJob objects.  We agreed to do make that a separate effort, since this one should give us something intermediate that's at least landable.

Jeroen
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/launchpad/536819-display/+merge/35085
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/launchpad/536819-display into lp:launchpad.